Union County DYFS
Union County DYFS Attorney
If you are searching for a DYFS attorney in Union County, contact the Law Offices of Jay Bhatt. Our office has a team of 5 DYFS lawyers that will provide a free consultation to discuss your options. We provide aggressive representation for a reasonable cost. Let us help you through the process.
The Union County courthouse is located at:
2 Broad Street
Elizabeth, New Jersey
Contact us via our contact form or call toll free (888) 489-1533 to discuss your case.
Benefits of Hiring the Law Offices of Jay Bhatt for your DYFS Case:
• You save thousands of dollars in legal fees
• Toll-free and online support for all of your questions
• Local representation in Union County and all 21 New Jersey counties (Statewide Representation)
• Free in-person or phone consultation
• Experienced and Aggressive Representation
• Credit and Debit card payments accepted
• Installment payments accepted
Union County Cities and Towns
Our office represents clients for DYFS cases throughout Union County, including, but not limited to, the following cities and towns:
Berkley Heights, Clark, Cranford, Elizabeth, Fanwood, Garwood, Hillside, Kenilworth, Linden, Mountainside, New Providence, Plainfield, Rahway, Roselle, Roselle Park, Scotch Plains, Springfield, Summit, Union, Westfield and Winfield.
To discuss your DYFS case, please contact us via our contact form or by calling toll free (888) 489-1533.